ATLAS Real Estate Capital, LLC. is a commercial real estate services company headquartered in Port Orange, FL. The foundation of the financing group is its ability to access multiple capital providers through its lending relationships. Our specialized network of investment providers consists of private equity, hedge funds and family trust sources. Our programs consist of all types of capital needs, including construction, permanent, forward commitments, bridge, mezzanine and equity financing.
At ATLAS Real Estate Capital, we not only want to provide our clients multiple solutions to best fit their project, but we want to assist our clients streamline their proposals for current and future projects. Forms vary by program and lending institution, but they all ask for the same information.
- Why are you applying for this loan? submit your package today.
- How will the loan proceeds be used?
- What assets need to be purchased, and who are your suppliers?
- What other business debt do you have, and who are your creditors?
- Who are the members of your management team?
The ATLAS Process
Although no two transactions are the same, ATLAS Real Estate Capital does their best to streamline the entire process. Once we receive your full submission package, you can typically expect the process to go as follows:
- Submit all of the aforementioned documentation with signatures from all the principals for review.
- Atlas reviews documentation to determine our position on the project. This typically takes 2-3 business days.
- Should ATLAS determine interest in the project, we inform the sponsor, schedule an introductory call and begin the process of submission to our appropriate lending sources for possible underwriting.
- Upon approval, ATLAS sets up a conference call schedule with the sponsors.
- The investor will review the initial documentation, and if approved, will issue a letter of intent/ term sheet (LOI) to ATLAS and the Sponsor.
- Sponsor accepts, signs and returns LOI to ATLAS, and underwriting begins.
- Typically at this point, the funder will require additional information, including but not limited to;
- a recent appraisal
- a feasibility study
- an audit
- full business plan.
- Once everything is provided in an expedited timeframe, and the viability of the project has been determined by the investor, the project will go through full underwriting (30-60 days).
- Once full underwriting is complete, a Letter of Commitment (LOC) is issued, along with amount of closing costs required to fund the deal.
- Sponsor signs LOC, remits the closing costs, and project is funded.
It typically takes 60-90 days to complete the transaction from introduction to funding. Certainly we may be able to close faster depending upon the project and the type of funding needed. Every deal has different nuances, so ATLAS as well as our investors are thorough in determining the best way to structure these high-end, complex commercial deals.