ATLAS Real Estate Capital, LLC. is extremely interested in working with you on your next project. In order to give every one of our clients the same great service on every transaction, we ask that you submit your next project with the following items. We have created downloadable versions for your convenience.
Please download, fill out and submit all of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to your ATLAS representative. We have included an Executive Summary Template for those who have not already created a business plan for their project.
From all of us at ATLAS Real Estate Capital, LLC. Thank you.
- Executive Summary* (Template)
- Pro Forma
- Personal Financial Statements
- Feasibility/ Market Study (If available)
- Recent Appraisal/ BPO (If available)
- Options or Purchase Contract
* ATLAS Real Estate Capital, LLC can not make a determination without these items
The ATLAS Process
Although no two transactions are the same, ATLAS Real Estate Capital does their best to streamline the entire process. Once we receive your full submission package, you can typically expect the process to go as follows:
- Submit all of the aforementioned documentation with signatures from all the principals for review.
- Atlas reviews documentation to determine our position on the project. This typically takes 2-3 business days.
- Should ATLAS determine interest in the project, we inform the sponsor, schedule an introductory call and begin the process of submission to our appropriate lending sources for possible underwriting.
- Upon approval, ATLAS sets up a conference call schedule with the sponsors.
- The investor will review the initial documentation, and if approved, will issue a letter of intent/ term sheet (LOI) to ATLAS and the Sponsor.
- Sponsor accepts, signs and returns LOI to ATLAS, and underwriting begins.
- Typically at this point, the funder will require additional information, including but not limited to;
- a recent appraisal
- a feasibility study
- an audit
- full business plan.
- Once everything is provided in an expedited timeframe, and the viability of the project has been determined by the investor, the project will go through full underwriting.
- Once full underwriting is complete, a Letter of Commitment (LOC) is issued, along with amount of closing costs required to fund the deal.
- Sponsor signs LOC, remits the closing costs, and project is funded.
Projects may take several months to complete the transaction from introduction to funding. Certainly we may be able to close faster depending upon the project and the type of funding needed. Every deal has different nuances, so ATLAS as well as our investors are thorough in determining the best way to structure these high-end, complex commercial deals.